SENIOR QUALITY CONTROLLER
Reporting to the Continuous Quality Improvement Manager (CQIM), the Senior Quality controller will be responsible for:
- Quality control of flowers on the all production and supply chain;
- Staff training and evaluation of progress;
- Cool chain management and improvement;
- Testing new varieties, new packaging, new processes with clients and consultants;
- Hygiene and safety in all working areas;
- Team supervision and ability to coordinate Qcs team to ensure daily deadlines;
- Preparation of accurate and timely reports;
- Acting in the absence of the CQIM.
- 4 Years’ experience as a QC in a fresh produce industry preferably the food industry;
- Degree in a science related discipline;
- Basic knowledge of pests and diseases;
- IT knowledge Access, Excel and various data base;
- Keen to details with high observation skills;
- Capacity to work in a cold room;
- Available 6 days a week including some days with late working hours.
If you are confident that this role is for you, promptly send us an email with your CV and last pay slip on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Red Lands Roses offers excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities to advance within.