Red Lands Roses was established in 1996 in Ruiru, 35km Northeast of Nairobi, Kenya.The altitude of 2000m and the proximity to the Equator are ideal conditions for the cultivation of quality roses with long vase life.
We specialize in growing and exporting spray, garden, mini roses as well as T-hybrid roses of the highest quality in a range of around 180 varieties. Our roses are grown naturally on 28 hectares of non arable land in over 20 greenhouses on a 100% hydroponic system. It allows full recycling of water and prevents rejects of phosphates and nitrates from seeping into ground water which saves 50% of water consumption.
Red Lands Roses is internationally recognized for its green horticulture and promotion of its team and neighboring communities.
Green and social welfare labels have been awarded by several organizations such as:
– UN Climate Neutral Now and One Carbon World (Carbon neutrality);
– Blue Label (Corruption free);
– MPS-A (Highest grade for environment care);
– KFC (Kenya Flower Council, Silver grade);
– FFP (Fair Flowers Fair Plants, label for the efficiency of the tracking system);
– GLOBAL-GAP (Good Agricultural Practice).
These organizations perform audits regularly and Red Lands Roses keeps implementing the best practices for a better planet and the welfare of its team of over 500 Kenyans and their families.
At Red Lands Roses we value our clients and our people. We believe in...