POSTHARVEST TEAM SUPERVISOR
Reporting to the Assistant Post Harvest Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the following;
- Providing hands-on leadership to operating teams
- Staff training as well as establishing procedures and
- Making sure that all problems that emerge are quickly and efficiently resolved and generates feedback to Management on the same.
- Ensuring that procedures, processes, and activities related to the supply chain are performed up to company standards; and must develop suggestions on how to improve them.
- Ensuring that productivity and quality targets are reached without overtime and under time.
- Making sure all hygiene, safety and environmental procedures are followed and maintained.
- Minimum 3 years relevant postharvest experience in fresh produce industry.
- Degree/diploma in Horticulture industry
- Proficient with MS Excel, Access and Word
- Prepared to work long hours
- Available 6 days a week
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication and planning skills
- Report writing skills
If you are confident that this role is for you, promptly send us an email with your CV and last pay slip on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Red Lands Roses offers excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities to advance within.