SALES OPERATIONS OFFICER
Reporting to the Sales and marketing Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the following;
- To ensure all documents related to shipment for clients are implemented in time, forwarded to the shipping agents and received by the client without any claim
- Close the packing list, accounting invoice and summaries as per standard and send to the clients with the right attachment
- Control weight and volume weight charged to clients by shipping agents and in case of discrepancy inform clients and shipping agents.
- Update the Sales Office boards as per company procedure.
- Implement strictly company price lists and discount policy.
- Go to airport to finalise shipment documents and flowers delivery.
- Print box label for ODPB team to fix them on boxes after every 10 boxes maximum
- Download the scanners and registrars the downloading references properly in the scanners book after every 10 boxes or every 20 minutes whichever is fastest. Check the content of the box and ask for immediate rectification to the FCS box team. Ensure box content after down loading scanners is in line with packing list and boxes per variety, grade and length
- Prepare the airport documents for the airport clerk on time
- Prepare for loading of the truck to the airport
- Apply the Phyto and HCDA for every shipment through kephis and Ken trade system
- Print the ETR invoices with all the right attachment and submit to the sales manager for approval
- Review delivery dockets daily and ensure box numbers, weight and volume weight are correct, if not inform Sales Manager, clients and shipping agents.
- To check the truck temperature before loading
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales operations job
- Diploma in clerical skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Access and Word
- Available 6 days a week
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
If you are confident that this role is for you, promptly send us an email with your CV and last pay slip on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Red Lands Roses offers excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities to advance within.