Red Lands Roses is in search of an experienced Cold Store Supervisor.
The warehouse supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Organization, coordination and control of storage of cut roses between packing hall processing and boxing operations;
- Supervision of cold storage facility employees who receive, store, rotate the flowers in a safe, hygienic and efficient manner;
- Planning, assigning controlling and directing daily work.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports including quality control report and productivity report;
- Ensuring the accuracy of all product inventories and doing monthly stock take;
- Leading a team of 10 cold store employees;
- Training of employees within the Cold Storage;
- Training of employees within the Cold Storage facility;
- Implementing all health and safety procedures to promote and maintain a zero accident safety culture;
- Maintaining temperature, and hygiene standards always;
- Collaborating with various internal departments including Post Harvest, Quality, Sales, and Human Resources.
- Must have 2+ years of supervisory experience within a cold storage facility
- Experience handling the listed duties above
- Good health and ability to work at very low temperature.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong computer skills will be required in MS Office
- Readiness to work six days a week full time in a cold room at 2 to 3 degrees.
If you are confident that this role is for you, promptly send us an email with your CV and last pay slip on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Red Lands Roses offers excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities to advance within.