BIO FACTORY SUPERVISOR
Reporting to the IPM Manager, the Bio Factory Supervisor will be responsible for the continuous production of phystoseilus and other biological beneficial pest predators.
- In charge of supervision and duty allocation of dudu house staff;
- Maintaining a non-contaminated and sustainable pest house;
- Maintaining a sustainable planting programme for the pest house;
- Regulating a favourable climate condition for pests and bio;
- Proper harvesting of bios to avoid loss and contamination;
- Follow up on phytoseilus application in the field;
- Maintaining a continuous production of pests and bios;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A university Degree or diploma in applied biology or related disciplines;
- Over 4 years’ experience in pest bio control production.
- Detailed knowledge of beneficials and their production.
- Keen on details;
- Ability to spot faults easily;
- Observation and deductive reasoning;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills.