Red Lands Roses is hiring an experienced Sales Officer
Reporting to our Sales Manager, she/he will be in charge of a client portfolio and implement all sales duties for the portfolio.
- In charge of a portfolio of clients who you will sell flowers to, optimize allocation of flowers and maximizing income;
- Preparation of orders on the company software. You will work in close coordination with the Final Cold Store, Packing Hall and Production departments;
- Booking airfreight, preparing and collecting all export documents;
- A Bachelor’s degree in commerce, or a similar field;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly in perfect English to clients;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Ms Access;
- Willingness to work on weekends;
- Willingness to work on public holidays when need arises and be flexible in working hours.
Experience in the flower industry will be a plus.
If you are confident that this role is for you, promptly send us an email with your CV and last pay slip on [email protected] and we will get back to you.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Red Lands Roses offers excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities to advance within.