OUR COMPANY
Values
Corporate Social Responsibility
Day Care Center
The Scout Project
Bicycle Project
Solar Lights
Health Support
School Fees Project
Community Services
Communal Organic Vegetable Garden
Green Projects
Fertilisation Irrigation Recycling System
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Wet Land
Tree Project
Compost
Flower Transport System
Phyto Beneficial Insects Production Unit
Sheep Project
The Rescue Of Emoli
Our Team
Management
Sales & Supply Chain
Shop Stewards
Careers
Bicycle Project

Home > Our Company > Corporate Social Responsibility > Bicycle Project

A project of allowing all employees of RLR to acquire a bicycle was started a few years ago. This project met great enthusiasm and most of our empoyees from workers to managers are now the proud owners of a bike. It is very impressive to see the flock of bicyles early in the morning coming to the farm. A strong cooperation has been established with World Bicycle Relief an East African NGO which has designed a bicyle truly adapted to African conditions. The bicyle is assembled locally with spares brought from the best manufactures in the world. The price of such a beautifull machine is around 80 . RLR subsidizes 70% of the cost while the other 30% is paid by the employee on a loan basis. A great success and a green approach!

bicycle1.jpg

© 2017 Red Lands Roses. All Rights Reserved Contact us